Best of Swiss Gastro Awards for 2017
Update! For the results of the Best of Swiss Gastro Awards 2018 click here
On Monday 21st November 2016 the Best Of Swiss Gastro Awards for 2017 took place at the Maag Halle in Zurich. Around 720 guests took part in the evening which consisted of an apéro, a multi course dinner and then an afterparty. The attendees were guests, nominees and winners and it was all aimed at celebrating the Swiss Gastro scene and of course the success of the winners.
The event was presented by Christa Rigozzi and there were a number of different categories as well as an overall “Master category” which was won by the Restaurant “toi et moi” in Bern.
Here is the list of the winning restaurants in each category, together with second and third place runners up.
The Trend Category was won by the Zurich Restaurant The Butcher:
- Restaurant The Butcher – burgerlicious, Zürich
- Carlton Restaurant, Zürich
- Ace Cafe Luzern, Rothenburg
The Classic Category was won by toi et moi in Bern:
- Restaurant toi et moi, Bern
- Restaurant im Hotel Schlössli Sax, Sax
- Hotel Restaurant Engel Stans, Stans
The International Category was won by Bebek:
The Fine Dining Category was won by Gourmetstübli Wilderswil
- Rang: Gourmetstübli, Wilderswil/Interlaken
- Rang: Restaurant Montana, Oberhofen am Thunersee
- Rang: Hotel Restaurant Rössli, Bad Ragaz
The Activity Category was won by Restaurant Hafen Romanshorn
- Rang: Restaurant Hafen, Romanshorn
- Rang: Bärghuis Jochpass, Engelberg
- Rang: Restaurant Linde, Tägerwilen
The Bar and Lounge Category was won by Il Fermento in Lugano
- Rang: Il Fermento – Birrificio Urbano, Lugano
- Rang: Das weisse Schaf, Luzern
- Rang: Bar «Chrüter & Choller», Wildhaus
The Coffee Category was won by ViCAFE in Zurich
The On The Move Category was won by Hiltl Sihlpost
You can find more of the Best Of Swiss Gastro Restaurants listed here.
For finding restaurants easily you can always use Local.ch
Articles You May Have Missed:
The Best of Swiss Gastro Awards is an annual event which takes place each November. We were invited as a guest of Local.ch