Delicious Coffee Recipes
With Nespresso Barista Creations Flavoured
If you fancy creating some delicious Coffees in the comfort of your own home, why not try these delicious coffee recipes ? For both recipes I used the Nespresso Barista machine – think of it as a “cocktail shaker for coffee” – but with bells on! It’s amazingly simple to use and it comes with a booklet filled with recipes to inspire you and there are even more recipes available online. You can fun experimenting to your heart’s content.
I’ve made my coffees using the Nespresso Vertuo Barista Creations Flavoured – choosing from Vanilla Custard Pie, Caramel Cookie and Hazelino Muffin. You can find more information about these coffees in this blogpost.
Iced Frappé Caramel Cookie
This coffee is absolutely perfect for hot Summer days when you need a coffee but you also need something refreshing to cool you down. With the latest Nespresso Vertuo Creations Flavoured coffees, you can make it with any of the coffees you like, but I prefer it made with either Caramel Cookie or with Hazelino Muffin. Another advantage is that as the Nespresso Vertuo coffees are so generously sized, you can actually make up to 5 iced frappes out of one capsule, as each capsule gives you a very generous 230mls of coffee.
Recipe For “Iced Frappé”
1 x Nespresso Caramel Cookie (or Hazelino Muffin) Vertuo Barista Creations – 40ml
100ml Cold milk (2.5% is ideal)
1 x ice cube (approx. 30g)
1 teaspoon agave syrup or coconut sugar (or sugar if you prefer)
- Brew your Nespresso Caramel Cookie (or Hazelino) Barista Creations Flavoured capsule and pour just 40ml into the jug of the Barista machine.
- Add the cold milk and the agave syrup or coconut sugar and the ice cube.
- Choose the Iced Frappé option on the barista, put the lid on and wait for the magic to happen!
- When the machine stops pour the coffee out into a long glass and enjoy!
Recipe For “Mocha Hazelino”
If you love the combination of dark chocolate and hazelnut, you will love this! The addition of a pinch of ground chilli gives a little more warmth and spice which I really like – but it is entirely optional. Again, one capsule gives you 230mls of Nespresso Barista Creations coffee so you can make up to 5 “Mocha Hazelinos” from one capsule.
1 x Nespresso Hazelino Muffin Barista Creations Flavoured capsule – 40ml
20g of dark chocolate (70% cocoa) in pieces
100ml cold milk (2.5% milk)
Cocoa powder for dusting (or grated chocolate shavings)
Optional: a pinch of chilli powder
- Place the chocolate pieces in the jug of the Barista.
- Add the cold milk to the jug.
- Make the Hazelino Barista Creations coffee and pour just 40ml into the jug.
- If using the chilli powder add that now.
- Choose the “mocha” option, put the lid on and press start.
- When the Barista has finished pour the hot chocolate into a warmed cup or cappuccino glass and enjoy with a slice of chocolate torte or simply on its own.
I hope you have enjoyed these recipes – but do feel free to experiment and come up with your own favourites!
You can find more of Nespresso’s own Coffee Recipes here.
For more information on the Nespresso Barista Machine read our article here.
For more information on the Nespresso Vertuo – Barista Creations Flavoured Coffees see here.
Other Recipes You May Like