Easy Nutella Brownies
Easy to make, these brownies taste really good and use only 3 main ingredients: nutella, eggs and flour – plush a dash of vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. They take around 5 mins to make and up to 15 minutes in the oven.
1 1/4 cups Nutella
1/2 cup flour
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Set oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease a large rectangular tin with butter.
3. Place eggs in bowl and whisk together with a fork for 30 seconds then add the flour and the nutella and mix well.
4. Add the vanilla extract and the pinch of alt and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread evenly onto the greased tray and place in oven (not fan setting) for 12 – 13 mins.
6. Cut into slices and leave to cool for a few minutes in the tray then place on plate and serve. The inside should be deliciously gooey!
Why not check out some of our other recipes here.