Photo credit Cookinesi
Salad with Rocket, Parmigiano Reggiano and Pear
This is a very easy recipe indeed (but which tastes delious!) which we made at a cookery workshop with Zoe Torinesi in Zurich. Find out more and see some photos here.
Salt, coarse-grained black pepper
1. Wash the salad leaves and pears, tearing large leaves into bite size pieces
2. Dry the salad leaves
3. On a plate, add some lettuce leaves follow by rocket.
4. With a knife slice thin slices of Parmigiano Reggiano onto the leaves
5. Lay strips of pear in a circle over the top
6. Garnish with balsamic cream and olive oil
7. Season with salt & pepper, garnish with some watercress
We made this recipe at Zoe Torinesi’s Parmagiano Reggiano Cookery Workshop in Zurich. See more here. For more information and other recipes with parmesan please visit Cookinesi.ch