Top Chefs at GenuXmax Dinners Restaurant Kiosk Zurich
Michel Péclard and his team have created a great idea for celebrating the run up to Christmas this year at Restaurant Kiosk in Zurich. Called GenuXMax each dinner is a unique culinary experience, featuring one of six celebrated chefs, all in a beautifully decorated festive setting.
GenuXmax Dinners Restaurant Kiosk Zurich 9th November – 23rd December 2023
The event began on 9th November and continues until 23rd December 2023, offering you a chance to enjoy exclusive menus crafted by each chef. The lineup is as follows:
- Laurent Eperon (formerly at Pavillon Baur au Lac, Zurich) 10th November
- Stefan Wiesner (Weitsicht Bramboden) from 15th-18th November.
- James Baron (Krone La Punt) from 22nd-25th November.
- Florian Mainzger (KULM AROSA) from 29th November to 2nd December.
- Armin Amrein (formerly at Glow Davos) from 6th – 9th December.
- Irma & Hansjörg Dütsch (formerly at Fletschhorn Saas Fee) from 13th-16th and 20th -23rd December.
A Unique Pre-Christmas Dining Experience
Each dining experience is priced at CHF 195 per guest, inclusive of wine, water, and coffee and the wine is by Martel. The dinners are hosted in a lovely pre-Christmas setting in the tranquil lakeside setting of Riesbach in Zurich. It promises to be an extraordinary dining experience. For more information and bookings, visit www.restaurant-kiosk.chbut be quick as places are bound to sell out quickly!
GenuXmax Dinners Restaurant Kiosk Zurich
When: 9th November – 23rd December 2023
Where: Restaurant Kiosk, Seefeldquai 51, 8008 Zürich
Tel: 043 818 60 50
*** Articles You May Like ***